Welcome back! We’re excited to once again provide you with opportunities to engage and experience contemporary artworks in the UCF Art Gallery whether that be in person or online. If you want to experience the exhibition online, please visit our exhibitions webpage for links to various programs and video content. If you choose to visit us in person, here are a few things to keep in mind:
In accordance with UCF’s Fall 2020 campus reopening plan, we will be operating at a limited capacity and implementing new health and safety procedures within our gallery space. In order to enter the gallery (and any space on campus), guests must wear a face covering, practice social distancing and sanitize hands regularly. Our commitment to providing a safe and healthy environment for our gallery staff and guests is our top priority. We will continue to remain flexible due to local health conditions in our reopening plans and may alter them at any time based on the guidance provided by UCF as well as state and local health officials. In accordance with UCF’s Return to Campus Plan and the Return to Campus Guide the UCF Art Gallery follows all CDC, OSHA, and Florida Department of Health guidelines and health measures.
- Facial coverings are required at all times inside the gallery space (and any space on campus).
- All guests should maintain at least 6 feet of physical distancing. For this reason, capacity will be limited to 20 guests in the gallery at any given time.
- Guests should follow good hygiene and wash hands regularly, avoid touching your face and sanitize hands regularly when in the gallery space.
- The UCF Art Gallery will have hand sanitizer available for guests.
- If there is a touchable artwork, the gallery will provide disposable gloves for the guest to use.
- The UCF Art Gallery has implemented a no contact check-in system.
- Guests will complete a check-in form that can be accessed on mobile devices. The gallery staff can also manually input the guest’s information.
- Acrylic partitions have been installed at the welcome desk for everyone’s safety.
- In addition, the gallery staff will perform routine cleanings of high touch points including doorknobs, seating areas and the welcome desktops.
- Please stay home if you are ill, feeling any symptoms or at increased risk.
- For more information go to UCF’s COVID-19 Website.